Saturday, March 10, 2012

What should I do in this kind of situation with one night stand.?

like this guy and i asked one of his friends if he likes me, a close friend and he said anthony feels a connection with you seem to say this passionate feeling is too do with past lives. Which means these loving feelings he feels for you are feelings and images from a past life when the two of you were together.



Does that mean he likes me? Then i was told to go slow with him bc women have taken advantage of him, he was hurt very badly. What does this hole thing mean?What should I do in this kind of situation with one night stand.?he sounds like a sensative guyWhat should I do in this kind of situation with one night stand.?Here's what it means... he's just not that into you.

No comments:

Post a Comment