Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can I pick any female up from the mall shopping center for one night stand?

Let say I want to find a love for once only or so. Can I go to mall shopping center and take a walk until I see any nice looking females? I am not talking about whore or sult or a hookers. I am talking about average female who are single and seeking the sex?



If so how it can be done and being handle? Without security guards kick me out from mall?Can I pick any female up from the mall shopping center for one night stand?It's possible but if you walk around the mall propositioning women until someone agrees, you're likely to run across one (or more) who will complain and then yeah, you'll have to deal with security...



Perhaps you should do what most guys do that want a casual hook-up and hit the local singles bar or nightclub...



Happy Samhain!!!Can I pick any female up from the mall shopping center for one night stand?No no no. The mall is not the place to pick up girls to take home unless you want to seem like a major creep. Girls are there to shop. Not go home with guys. Bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment