Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I am not the kind of guys who go have one night stand. Is it weird?

I personally think that sex is something special that I would only have with my girlfriend. I don't have low sex drive or something but I think I would have only have sex if I had a girlfriend and we were in love. Is it weird? Because I see a lot of other guys who look mainly for sex.I am not the kind of guys who go have one night stand. Is it weird?Fair play to you... It's nice to see all guys arent out for one thing and there are a few decent lads around. It's not weird at allI am not the kind of guys who go have one night stand. Is it weird?
its true. most guys only want sex. ignore them. you are different and you should embrace that. its not weird to not want to have sex with random girls, it just means that sex to you is more than just an action, its private and intimate thing you only do with those that you actually care about. this is a very good thing and you should stay that way :)I am not the kind of guys who go have one night stand. Is it weird?Not weird at all, my bf is the same. He used to be a bit of a ladies man but never used to sleep around. He thinks the same as you do :) Girls like that, only sl*gs like guys who sleep around :) Girls like guys like you :)I am not the kind of guys who go have one night stand. Is it weird?
There's nothing wrong with that. Actually, girls like guys who listen to them and not just care about sex.I am not the kind of guys who go have one night stand. Is it weird?you have respect for girls. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment