Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My ex boyfriend told me he loved me one night when he was drunk, when we broke up, he said I never told you ?

Is that just weird or what? it said one night with his arm around me looking at me, I love you and I was shocked.I didn't say I love you back. Then he said I'm just glad you didn't run a mile.

I broke up with him months later.I was unsure. It seemed as though he managed to switch off his feelings in the space of a week. I was confused. I said you told me you loved me - he said no I didn't. It took him time to reply. I meant it like I would say it to a friend, he said.Now is that weird or is that what they call pride???? My ex boyfriend told me he loved me one night when he was drunk, when we broke up, he said I never told you ?You broke up with him because he shut off his emotions for a week? If he said he never loved you it seems he said that when you broke up. He knows he said it but since you two broke up he is trying to save face. If you broke up with him, do you want him to love you? If he does love you will you get back together with him? This is classic miscommunication on both your parts. You were unsure and broke up with him but didn't talk to him about it. How is he supposed to act around you, now. You could have just talked to him instead of breaking up. Do you really expect him to profess his love for after you break up with him? Am i not understanding something?

No comments:

Post a Comment