Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm a girl but I love to hug&kiss Jennifer Lopez and sleep beside her for one night or more?

is this the same creepy girl that keep day dreaming and fantasising about J-LOW!! girl, ive already make it clear to u what i taught of you obesssion, so i'm not enen going to go there again; but ive got to tell u she is aparantly pregnant a the moment. ( just taught u might wanna know)I'm a girl but I love to hug%26amp;kiss Jennifer Lopez and sleep beside her for one night or more?not a chanceI'm a girl but I love to hug%26amp;kiss Jennifer Lopez and sleep beside her for one night or more?
Get in line!!!!!I'm a girl but I love to hug%26amp;kiss Jennifer Lopez and sleep beside her for one night or more?I hope, I truly hope you get your wish.
your a bull dike ?I'm a girl but I love to hug%26amp;kiss Jennifer Lopez and sleep beside her for one night or more?You are a lesbian. Please give up guys ASAP.I'm a girl but I love to hug%26amp;kiss Jennifer Lopez and sleep beside her for one night or more?
this question is nuts, thanks for the point
get in lineI'm a girl but I love to hug%26amp;kiss Jennifer Lopez and sleep beside her for one night or more?
Baby girl , here I am bumping into you again. You need to really cut this out. How old are you asking these types of senseless questions? Jennifer Lopez is rich and happily married and she most likely won't be too excited about getting into bed with another chick.CALM DOWN with these psycho stalker questions aiight? It aint cool at all. If you haven't met her yet, thats too bad cause you most definitely ARE NOT going to find her on here. GET IT RIGHT and GET IT TIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment