Saturday, March 10, 2012

Atheists: Would you become a priest if you were offered a one-night stand with any three people you want?

These are the questions Nietzche and Descartes sat bolt upright in bed thinking about.



Much love, PedroAtheists: Would you become a priest if you were offered a one-night stand with any three people you want?On the spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Atheists: Would you become a priest if you were offered a one-night stand with any three people you want?
I am an atheist. And an ordained minister.

And I never got offered anyone to sleep with.

I'd do it just for the pay. You don't seriously think that 100% of all priests actually believe any of the stuff do you?
It's a steady job. Although I'd take them up on this special recruitment offer.

Are those the lengths the Catholic church is going to these days?

Justin Beiber probably can't sit down any more.Atheists: Would you become a priest if you were offered a one-night stand with any three people you want?Everything would have to happen in those nights.
Given that offfer I would simply reject it.Atheists: Would you become a priest if you were offered a one-night stand with any three people you want?That's rediculous...Atheists: Would you become a priest if you were offered a one-night stand with any three people you want?
No, that would be idiotic.
No. I can get one-night stands without such a ridiculous price tag.Atheists: Would you become a priest if you were offered a one-night stand with any three people you want?
I'd become a priest for one night and convert(!) the three that you mention.
I'd agree, have the one night stand and then run away.
how long would I need to be a priest for..?;

No comments:

Post a Comment