Saturday, March 10, 2012

Reaction to a One Night Stand?

How would you react if your spouse had a one night stand with someone that he/she didn't love and will never see again. But your spouse told you the sex was great with that person!!! Furthermore, this is out of character for your spouse and he/she vows that it will never happen again.



I looking to see if men will answer differently than women in this situation. So no, I have not had a one night stand - I have not cheated on my wife, I'm just curious.Reaction to a One Night Stand?that is just nasty. I think it is worse to cheat with someone you don't know nothing about just because it seems like the better option because you will never see them again.



I know my hubby would beat my *** if I cheated in any way shape or form same for me.Reaction to a One Night Stand?
=/ idk dudeReaction to a One Night Stand?I wouldn't tolerate a one night stand. He'd be gone. Period.
I am a woman and that's horrible and sad and gross!Reaction to a One Night Stand?So, who had it? If no one had it, then what's your point here?



Take a walk, man!Reaction to a One Night Stand?
male 24 personally i think i would get over it,i think about other woman all the time even tho i love my girlfriend very much i would still sleep with other woman if i had a chance and no one knew,sorry ladies. but men can have emotionless sex,but i am not so sure that ye can quiet as easily,
Wrong. It is wrong. It is cheating. It is unfaithful.Reaction to a One Night Stand?
Next stop for me, if my spouse had a "one night stand" would be the divorce lawyer. If she would do it once, she would do it again. The fact she vowed it would never happen again has no credibility. She already vowed it would not happen, when she got married. It meant little then, it will mean even less in the future. Activity such as this gets easier each time.
Nothing could change my love for my wife. If it was just a mistake and did not mean anything then that is forgivable I believe. However, I am not sure why someone would tell their spouse that the sex was great in such a situation. That being said, I would also have to find out if my wife was trying to tell me that there was a problem in the marriage. If so, then I would have to work with her to repair it so that she would not feel the need to stray.
this is called cheating, no other way around it but it is completely up to the partner to evaluate if this is something that can be forgiven, cuz sometimes when someone cheats its both theyr fault (the couple). so it depends
Shocked and 99.9% sure of divorce coming his way. I could never look at him the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment