Saturday, March 10, 2012

I thought it was going to be a one night stand, but we turned out to be friends?

yea yea, I don't want to hear it, I got a little drunk and we wound up having sex in the back seat of my car. . ROFL ooops!! He made me promise to call him the next day and I did. I think we both admitted to ourselves that the sex was possibly a mistake, well duh, we were both smashed! He told me he just didn't do one night stands and he wanted to talk to me.

He said he's not ready for a relationship, which is fine with me, I'm not really ready for one either. But we chat everyday, and he said he likes to start off as friends first and see if something develops.

Now the question I have is, is there guidelines or etiquette to follow with this so we don't feel weird around each other? I've never had this happen before, usually first night sex is just a one night stand. I love talking to him, and enjoy being his friend, but I don't want feelings to get in the way of that(for me or him). Any suggestions? thanks!I thought it was going to be a one night stand, but we turned out to be friends?Sounds like he's playing mind games with you. Dipping his toe in the water, deciding if he wants to keep you around as a booty call. That whole, "Not ready for a relationship" thing is total BS. If a guy likes you--he's ready for a relationship.



Unless he's Mormon or something, I just don't buy this. What guy doesn't do one night stands? Puh-lease.I thought it was going to be a one night stand, but we turned out to be friends?great sex, no commitment, easy excuse....hmmm...happens everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment