Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is you're biggest record for being called "weird" in one night?

I think I set mine tonight lol

i'm not sure how many ppl though

hahahah I love itWhat is you're biggest record for being called "weird" in one night?My middle name is weirdWhat is you're biggest record for being called "weird" in one night?
I couldn't find it on the Guinness World Record site lol.

Susan Boyle is in it though.



http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/What is you're biggest record for being called "weird" in one night?The other day, I was at Wal-Mart.



I think I said Weird over 50 times.



Of course, people said it to me over 100 times (but looks aren't everything, right?)
You have excellent dental hygiene.



Once I went to what I thought was a costume party as a chicken. That's probably up there.What is you're biggest record for being called "weird" in one night?Rarely a day goes by where I'm not called weird. I'm so used to it that I just don't pay attention.What is you're biggest record for being called "weird" in one night?
when do u sleep?
You weirdo



If I had to guess, I would say at least 23What is you're biggest record for being called "weird" in one night?
Zero and I hope it stays that way.
can I borrow your toothbrush?
you still here weirdo

No comments:

Post a Comment