Saturday, March 10, 2012

Would you forgive a one night stand on a break?

let's say you broke with your bf/gf for good then a few days later he or she sleeps with someone then that person wants you back because he or she is still very much in love with you and they realized they have made a stupid mistake. Would you forgive this?Would you forgive a one night stand on a break?Depends. If I broke up with her, and she went and f*cked somebody else, well, that's on me. If I hadn't broken up with her, she wouldn't have gone screwing somebody else.

If she broke up with me? Then she obviously did it so that she could f*ck around on me without "cheating". No way in hell would I take her back after that. Kick rocks, b*tch.Would you forgive a one night stand on a break?
If they got over it in a just a few days I would have to ask myself what it actually meant to them in the first place. It would be a slow ascent if at all after that response in such a short amount of time. But that`s just me. The ultimate choice good or bad is yours to behold.Would you forgive a one night stand on a break?everything takes time, but if you guys were split up, and he/she slept with someone, you shouldn't get mad, because you guys were broken up. but if you guys still love each other both of you will get over the fact he/she slept with someone.Would you forgive a one night stand on a break?
Toughy, sex during a break cannot be counted as cheating but did they break up with you to sleep with that person?If you love this person and want them back then punish them some and make them earn your love and trust again.Would you forgive a one night stand on a break?Within the context you describe...yes. I would forgive that. Not that it would my place to forgive such a thing...what she does when we're broken up is none of my business. Only what she does when we're together.Would you forgive a one night stand on a break?
With time, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment