Saturday, March 10, 2012

How does a man love more than one women?

I've been unofficially dating this guy for a while and he tells me all the time how much he loves me. One night I looked in his phone and he's been saying it to not only me but at least 2/3 other girls. I asked him if he ever really loved me in the first place and he assures me he does. What I don't understand is how does he love me if he loves them too.



Now I already left him alone so I don't wanna hear anything about how to handle the situation, I just need to know, if possible at all, how can u truly fall in love with more than one girl %26amp; could that boy ever really commit to one girl. %26amp;%26amp; why does he have to get his love from so many places.? I'm just lost and confused . Please I really need serious answer !!!How does a man love more than one women?Obviously he doesn't know right now what he wants. He definitely at this point in his life has commitment phobia and is not able to be in one monogamous relationship. Maybe he is emotionally not mature enough and he is a player. Some guys are players for a long time until they become emotionally mature.. for some that can be when they are 30.. some take a long time and then one day he may be able to really feel he can commit and settle down and really love one person. I don't believe it's possible to love more than one woman.. of course one can love ones sister and ones daughter (if one is a father) and ones mother.. but one loves them all in different ways.. there are different kinds of love but the romantic love one feels for a woman who is ''the woman'' in a guys life.. I am sure once a man is ready to commit, then he can only love one woman in that particular way, whilst of course he can still love his family and friends in different ways always..but this guy is most likely ''infatuated by you all. He feels an attraction to you but he also feels that same attraction to 2 or 3 other girls and that can happen.. to be infatuated.. that means he thinks he is in love but he is more in love with the feeling of being in love and he finds all of you physically attractive and in your different ways all of you give off a spark... to him so that he feels that attraction is there, but it's not genuine love.. because it's great and important to feel a spark and to be attracted to each other but he will only know that he is in love with someone when he also feels respect and mutual trust and that is not happening.. so he is not able to commit for quite a while and you did right to let him go .. because you are worthy of finding someone who gives all his love and attention to just you and not split it between you and others.xHow does a man love more than one women?
Do u thnk dis is LOVE???

I dont thnk so... not even infatuation...

He's just flirting... And if a guy wants to flirt he can do dat with 10 15 gurls at a tym...



So y r u lost n confused bout it...?



Buddy!!! Just get thngs clear in ur head...How does a man love more than one women?Good that you left him. Anyone if they really love a person truly they cant think about others to love.How does a man love more than one women?
Old line. Its crap. A player loves no one but the game. He wanted his cake and to eat it to that's all. He didn't know the meaning of love. Only lust. Real love is between 2 people. No one else is needed. Or wanted in real love. Real love wouldn't cheat, lie, betray, or play with your heart. Don't let him fool ya babe. He was a pig. But most people that are pigs can't admit it. So they say stupid stuff like I love you all, or its not what it looks like, or why are you going through my phone? Wouldn't it just be easier for them to say ya know what, I'm an ****. I am sorry I hurt you. I do care about you and I will only cause you pain. Goodbye and maybe someday we can look back at this as friends and smile. Course would be even better if they wouldn't cheat in the first place but I'm tryin to be a realist...How does a man love more than one women?First of all this boy did NOT "truly" love you. He is a want to be player. A player will tell you "Yes I truly loved you because that is part of the game. The more convincing the better the player.



To answer your question though it is not only men that can love more than one person at a time and it can happen quite easily example:



A man and woman love each other very very much, but are separated by war. The woman is wrongfully notified that her man is killed in battle. She mets another man and falls in love with him, they marry and even possible have children.



Five years later her first love returns from war having been a P.O.W. (prisoner of war). Her feelings for this man never died therefore she loves him just as much as she loves her husband. It is a horrible position to be in. She would more than likely feel she was betraying both men.



Now does that sound anything like what this boy of yours was like? You did the very best thing not only for yourself Hon, but for him too. By leaving him alone you expressed your self love, worth and respect with flying colors. You also taught dingbat boy that his actions and behavior is not acceptable to a strong young lady like yourself. If enough ladies do so to him he will eventually get the message or live a very lonely life that would be well deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment