Wednesday, March 7, 2012

If a rich guy offered $100k for one night of passion, would you accept?

Assuming you are girl, maybe a guy too who knows? Is there any amount you could be bought for just one night of love?If a rich guy offered $100k for one night of passion, would you accept?no,no,no! Wouldn't that be the same as being a hooker just on a larger scale? I don'y maybe not but it sure sounds like it.If a rich guy offered $100k for one night of passion, would you accept?
It wouldnt be love, just sex, and maybe, depends on the guy.If a rich guy offered $100k for one night of passion, would you accept?Well it all depends who this man is and what he looks like, 100K can pay for a lot of **** my dear, I would do it if he was sweet and good looking!!! of course, assuming he does not have any std's or a risk of HIV
i don't think i could have meaningful enough sex with a guy i've only known for a few hours. i wouldn't do it, as i'd pay so much $$ to undo something as meaningless as that in my life.If a rich guy offered $100k for one night of passion, would you accept?$100,000???? maybe. do I get a certificate that he is disease free and he will wear a condom and use some KY?If a rich guy offered $100k for one night of passion, would you accept?
I think, Secretly everyone has a price
ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND... HELL YEA I WOULD....If a rich guy offered $100k for one night of passion, would you accept?
yeah if he was giving me 100 million dollars i would (LOL) i would be rich and don't have to see him anymore but selling my body i wouldn't do
no, but if it was a1000$ than we talking you cant sell your body for money its not right
heck yeah.....
Ok Im a guy and it wouldnt take that much money to get me in bed . I would be ok if she just paid for the room!
no
is that an offer. you bring 2 girlfriends with you and ill give you 200k.
Now that would depend on two things I guess First on all if I am free to accept. If I were married, or in a serious, monogamous relationship then NO!

Second it would depend on the guy.....Some visuals no amount of money could erase from your mind
Have you ever heard of gonorrhea, syphilis, HIV? If he/she is paying $100K for one night, think of how many $1 30 minute stands he/she has had with who knows who?
who's fantasy? do your roots before your next picture!!
To be honest, I wouldn't take the money. Passion for me involves no strings, no complications, no requirements save to return passion in kind.
I'de do it for a million. And I'm a guy. Do you know what I could do with a million dollars. I could work that money and live good for the rest of my life. So I would rock his world for a night.
maybe for 1 mil.

No comments:

Post a Comment