Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Do you think its easy to be a One Night Stander ?

I'm asking if for a guy is easy to accept a ONS, not how hard is to find a woman for one night. For me, because I'm a loving guy, maybe I'm shy, I would not find it easy to get so close that quick.



How easy would find it other guys to have sex with a stranger ?Do you think its easy to be a One Night Stander ?Its always been about love, but when love wasn't easy to find, I sought solace in the arms of strangers. I substituted physical intimacy for the emotional intimacy that I was missing. Even though it wasn't love, the physical intimacy gave me the FEELING of being loved. Even if, just for one night, I was able to escape the pain of loneliness through the wonderful physical pleasure of ejaculating inside a vagina, at least I wasn't alone that night. Its been over 15 years since my last one night stand. Now I understand better the importance of the emotional bond between lovers.Do you think its easy to be a One Night Stander ?Most guys have an amzing ability to not care lol i think its genetic. Kudos to you tho, youll have a real decent relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment