Sunday, March 4, 2012

Anyone meet their husband during a one-night-stand?

The plot of the movie "Knocked Up" features a couple who met during a one night stand, and fell in love. The same thing seems to be happening in the TV show "Accidentally on Purpose". (I trust I am not giving out any spoilers). I suppose this would constitute an example of "love at first sight". The idea seems unlikely, and unhealthy. Anyone actually meet their spouse through what started out as a One Night Stand?Anyone meet their husband during a one-night-stand?Sorta.



I had absolutely no intention of starting a relationship with my SO. He was my friend's uncle and we all got drunk one night and hit it off (however it was not the first time we had been introduced, but first time hanging out). He wound up going home with me and from there on we have pretty much become inseparable.



I had basically lumped him into the category of scumbags that I had dated and wasn't looking for anything serious at that time. I was actually surprised when he showed real interest in me and wanted to get to know me and wasn't looking for just a booty call.



But that's not the norm I suppose. Seems like I got lucky and stumbled across a wonderful man when I least expected it. Now I can't see myself without him.Anyone meet their husband during a one-night-stand?
i know of a couple that did meet that way . she had been in a relationship for 2 year or more just ended it . 1 saturday night out with the girls and picked up a guy for what was meant to be a one night stand now married with a baby! lol ! that's one to tell the gran kidsAnyone meet their husband during a one-night-stand?No, but my brother did. It bothered him for awhile, but he got over it.



Technically, is it really a one-night-stand if you get together afterward or is it just a part of the getting to know each other process?
Nope, I met mine in 4-H in middle school. We then had a one night stand in high school. Lost contact after high school and 15 yrs. later met again thru a mutual friend when both of us were going thru our divorces.Anyone meet their husband during a one-night-stand?I met my wife on a one night stand, just it was with somebody else, and we didn't start dating until 2 years after that.Anyone meet their husband during a one-night-stand?
HAHAHAHAHA Hell no!
Does "role playing" one night stands count?...Anyone meet their husband during a one-night-stand?
No, I met my husband at church. He courted me and asked my father for my hand.
well close, the night i met my husband we had a threesome with his wife at the time. 1 year later he is divorced and having a child with me. we've been married 3 years. im not nessesarilly proud of it though, but it is how we met.
  • channel 5 weather
  • miata
  • pro comp
  • benihana menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment