Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Do you ever want to be in a relationship one day, but the next day think only about one night stands?

I just don't know. There are days when I want one person to love in my life, share my bed and my home. The next day those feelings leave and I just want to meet someone at a bar and have a great time that night.



Anyone else ever go through this?Do you ever want to be in a relationship one day, but the next day think only about one night stands?Yes I have. You may be using sex to cover up loneliness or depression just like a food addict uses food to cover up depression. Really there is nothing wrong with getting laid everyone has a biological urge for sex. The problem arises if you are covering up a hollow life with meaningless sex. When you actually want a meaningful long term relationship someone. This may come from your family life or your nesting instinct because of your age . Only you can determine what this is from. In the meantime if you want to get laid do so just do it right and play safe.Do you ever want to be in a relationship one day, but the next day think only about one night stands?
I think its because you want to have the best of both worlds i.e. you want to have the cake and eat it too. If I were you, I would definitely choose relationship, since ONS are kind of meaningless and hollow, at the end you will end up alone too. But I'm not you and only you understand what your needs and wants are, so it's up to you to decide but do think carefully before you make your decision.Do you ever want to be in a relationship one day, but the next day think only about one night stands?You are probably just thinking of all the good and bad points about both things. You probably like both things, and aren't sure which you want right now. I think that many people probably go through this.
I prefer one night stands.

I don't like the drama and the commitment that comes along with a romantic relationshipDo you ever want to be in a relationship one day, but the next day think only about one night stands?people are change and youchange too. your feeling is changing every sittuationDo you ever want to be in a relationship one day, but the next day think only about one night stands?
i think about that kinda stuff all the time!
mm no but im guessing its your hormonesDo you ever want to be in a relationship one day, but the next day think only about one night stands?
hi ,yes i do feel like that but i do act on it any ways bye
My advice --- HIT IT AND QUIT IT

and for good gifts... http://theperfectgift.tk
  • bikebandit
  • map of idaho
  • muffler
  • fashion week 2011
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment