Saturday, March 10, 2012

In the movie One night with the King, why can the king see the stars from esther's necklace but Hammon can't?

I mean, i love the movie but how are the king and esther the only ones that can see it. That's the only question i have about the movie.In the movie One night with the King, why can the king see the stars from esther's necklace but Hammon can't?I admit that I haven't seen the movie but I was curious so I went to look for anything. Well, the stars are "Stars of David" which is a generally recognized symbol of Jewish identity and Judaism. And I believe that Esther was a Jew before and her name was, I believe, Hadassah. It was changed and she became the Jewish queen of the Persian Empire. Hammon I think was against Jews and maybe if he wasn't of the Jewish faith, perhaps he couldn't see it? I'm not sure if her husband found out of her original heritage, maybe that's why he could see it.



But then again, this is my own speculation over it.In the movie One night with the King, why can the king see the stars from esther's necklace but Hammon can't?probaly movie and religiousn purposes



Ididnt like the movie

No comments:

Post a Comment