Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is it possible to fall inlove with a gay one night stand?

I am a light skinned black guy from Cali and I was in Belgium visiting and I met this Hungarian guy on a park the night before I was scheduled to fly back to California.



We hooked instantly and it was like love at first sight.



we talked in the park and I told him I was flying to the USA and he offered me to take me to my hotel and I told him ok and while on his car we ended up having sex two times...... it was around 10 pm when we met and the time went flying.



It was so magic that we ended up in his car all night long talking, kissing, loving each other and having sex until it was like 9 am and it was time for me to go to the airport.



When it was time for me to say good bye I said to him I love you and he told me that yes we had fun but it is too early to say I love you, love requires more and we exchanged emails.



Once I arrived to Cali I have been quite sad because I think I love him and wrote him an email telling him that I miss him and love him and he replied that yes he also felt a connection but that one night together in his car is not enough to create a relationship, that he would like to fall in love with me but we have distance and very little time spent together to really get to know each other.



I feel I love him though, do you think this is love or plain lust



we spoke about our expectations for the future and all but at the same time we only spent like 10 hours together which were heaven!



Is it possible to fall inlove with a gay one night stand?it's lust



you know nothing of this man, u just spent a night together and it was fun, just because u got along great one night it doesnt mean ur soul mates.



Is it possible to fall inlove with a gay one night stand?
wow, congrats on your love... if i were to be u, i will find that it is love... actually when your heart is on someone else, definitely it is love. i felt the same thing when i missed someone who i like very most.. sad and sometimes feel lonely. i'm a gay too, i feel the same way like u when i read your question,,, so lovely in fact. u should keep in touch with him and get married soon...Is it possible to fall inlove with a gay one night stand?yes its possible to fall in love on first sight



it found like you found ur soul mate

but as of yet he has no real love towards you

talk to him and get to know him more

dont give up on the person u love

but i think ths was lust

but with a few hard work over the net

it could become love
Its perfectly possible to fall in love quickly



However, it looks from what you said it kind of looks like its not requited.Is it possible to fall inlove with a gay one night stand?Id say definitely lust, do u know anything about his personality, likes dislikes? If the answer is no and i dont think u can get 2 know sum1 v well in ten hours of sex so i'd sat def lust.Is it possible to fall inlove with a gay one night stand?
It was a spontaneous moment, that's what made it so great. So don't add expectation and stress to it, let it be...
hey lover boy stop day dreaming,love at first site is very possible but in your own case he doesnt love you so get over him he just used you.Is it possible to fall inlove with a gay one night stand?
don't confuse infatuation with affection
i think u love him but does he love u?

if he does then u 2 are doing to be a great couple!
lust, not love...


Love at first sight is certainly possible, but rarely lasts if one does not work on the relationship. There are instances where people fell in love when they saw each other, and remained together for the rest of their life, but sadly the opposite is more common. Generally it is believed that the initial love will last forever, so when the initial excitement dies down, people drift apart..



If you want to make it work, you will have to work at it.
It's very easy to become swept away with feelings and emotions when you're on vacation, especially in such a far away place. It's very easy to completely step outside yourself and your life and just go with the moment. You need to give your feelings time at home to see if they truly develop into something more.



That being said, I am a firm believer in an instantaneous connection between two people and believe that it IS possible! Love at first sight if you will. You just need to give yourself a little time in "reality" to make sure that your heart isn't playing tricks on your mind. Good luck...
Well I believe in love at first site and you've said you had that... But I also think lust is playing a huge factor into this. Like you need to ask yourself, what do you love about him? why do you feel you love him? and really evaluate your feelings here. Your partner here is wise in his responses to you saying "i love you" to him. I think the more you get to know him will help you determine your feelings too and realize if you love him or the passionate night you shared with him.
  • bully dog
  • christian book
  • gogos
  • elder of scrolls
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment