Sunday, March 4, 2012

Should I buy a PS3? (more details inside)?

Trust me, I've owned an Xbox 360 about three years now and I prefer it over anything. I love to play it online for multiplatforms because it dominates over PS3 graphically and sometimes with frame rates/screen tearing.



I love to play Borderlands, COD, Red Dead Redemption, Skate 3, L4D, Saints Row (both 1 %26amp; 2) and a little bit of Halo and Gears (trying to get into them more)



But I also want a PS3 because of the exclusives.. So should I just stick to buying my multi platforms on 360? I won't buy fighting games because they suck on the controller so I'll buy games like DMC 4, Tekken, Soul Caliber, Dragon Ball Raging Blast, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, and Ninja Storm 2 on PS3 just because it's more easier to pay on the PS3 for me. But I also just feel like having RE 5 and GTA 4 on PS3 because they started on that system.



Also Uncharted 1, 2, and 3. Resistance 1, 2, and 3. MGS4, Ratchet and Clank, Twisted Metal, InFamous 1 and 2, LittleBigPlanet 1 and 2, Killzone 2 %26amp; 3, Demon's Souls, Agent, Bleach, Heavy Rain, MAG, Warhawk, Starhawk, SOCOM: 4, God of War 3, Dantes Inferno, Darksiders, Sonic Unleashed %26amp; Generations (just used to the feel of the controller) Final Fantasy %26amp; L.A. Noire (yes it's on 360) but the controls are better and it's better on PS3.







If I buy a lot of multiplatforms is there enough PS3 exclusives to compare? because I kinda wanna play both equally online and offline.



I also like Fable 2 %26amp; 3, Alan Wake, and Splinter Cell Conviction or Convection w/e I forgot. but the PS3 seems to have a lot more variety but lacks in looking good/performing well on multiplats.



Dead Rising, Mass Effect, and Saints Row def on Xbox since they have the first game.



And as for friends I have an equal amount that own an Xbox and PS3. Some friends even have both.



But the 360, I prefer for shooters cause of the better graphics and being a big guy I have big hands.



360 beats PS3 on DLC for like Elder Scrolls, Fallout, but PS3 has DLC for Batman Arkham Asylum, maybe even Arkham City, and AC: Brotherhood and Revelations but I had the better experience playing on XBL I had fun.Should I buy a PS3? (more details inside)?
I have a 360 and I bought a ps3 for the exclusives but to be honest I never use it and I have only ever bought one game for it. The main problem being that the ps3 joy pad feels so rubbish compared to the 360 one. One day I may use the ps3 more but at the moment it seems a big waste of money.

Re:M1K3Y4M5 All that for free? Only if you steal your ps3. Gamers only care about games, not any of the other garnish that the ps3 does, and the 360 has better games.
If u like playing online a lot keep with the 360 cause it has better connection. PS3 has crappy connection no matter if it's 100% signal strength. If your picky with graphics get ps3 by the way it has 3d. But 360 has sicker games but u have 2 pay online %26amp; ps3 is freeShould I buy a PS3? (more details inside)?
U can play in 3D XD
I would prefer buying ps3 because both gaming consoles have their extremes!



you can buy it online now



This is the bestselling PS3 console right now in the market (check other bundles as well):



http://budurl.com/PS3Console



And read this opinion from an actual user, and you'll be able to make up your mind on which console to buy:



http://budurl.com/PS3InsightShould I buy a PS3? (more details inside)?
PS3 is a very good system, and the only things I prefer it over xbox are these...



1) Can play blue-ray discs



2) Has better RAM, so it can handle more going on at once



3) The games unique to ps3 (god of war 3, uncharted, ratchet and clank) are better than those unique to xbox (halo, etc.)



4) The internet connection is smoother, even though the community isn't as good as xbox live.



You'll be happy with a ps3 judging by the games you like. Plus, having both seems awesome. I wish I could buy a ps3, but I can only play my friend's
I have to say, 360 beats PS3 on multi-platforms as you said. I mea there's games like Prototype and Batman and lesser known titles like Crash of the Titans, Crash Mind Over Mutant and The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning on the live arcade while The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon is also for the 360. But PS3 has great exclusives. There are some overrated games such as Uncharted, but there's many legitimately good games such as God of War 3, Ratchet and Clank Future trilogy and the upcoming game, All 4 One. and Metal Gear Solid 4. If you have a 360 already, buy a PS3. It has worthwhile investments and is a good console.
The PS3 slim was an easy choice for me. I doubt I would have bought it just for the high quality exclusive titles it offers ( Little Big Planet, God of War 3 and MGS4 just to name a few of the real big guns Drake's Fortune was the one I really wanted and I beat it the first few days I had the system. Great game!) but the fact it is also a Blue Ray player, and one of the best reviewed on the market to boot made this a literal no brainier.
Yes you should. PS3 has everything a gamer could want.



3D capable movies and games, an internet browser, Blu-Ray, exclusive content on multiplatform games, a bigger, better library of the best exclusives of all time, and the best motion control system on the market? That's great. Not only that, but it's all for the low, low price of FREE!



Xbox only has Kinect, and two dying exclusive franchises.(e.g. Halo and Gears of War)
  • luigi games
  • bloons tower defense 2
  • smokey bones
  • things to do in miami
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment