Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I can't find the DLC (Downloadable Content) Characters for Mortal Kombat 9?? Please Help Me!?

I'm just wondering how I can download the extra classic characters for Mortal Kombat 9? I'd Like to purchase the whole bundle (i.e. Scarlet, Rain, Freddy Krueger and Kenshi) but when I went into the Playstation Store, I found Mortal Kombat 9 but couldn't find any Add-Ons for it?? Do you have a direct link that I can go to so I can purhase and download them. I looked everywhere in the Playstation Store and couldn't find anything really. Please Help Me! Any Ideas?? Thanks!I can't find the DLC (Downloadable Content) Characters for Mortal Kombat 9?? Please Help Me!?
did you try to simply go to search box option at upper right of screen and simply type in mortal kombat and only mortal kombat(and whatever else is in the title i don't think its actually called mk 9). avoid specifics because you may be putting in something wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment