Wednesday, February 29, 2012

MK9 Online Problem (Kratos)?

I have the PS3 edition of Mortal Kombat 9. The PS3 edition has Kratos, and recently I downloaded the DLC characters Skarlet and Kenshi. But for some reason, I can't play as them online even though I can play as them offline. This is odd because I see other people's videos on YouTube where they can play as them online with no problem.



Also whenever I choose alternate costumes online, the session drops most of the time. Anyone know what's wrong with the game?MK9 Online Problem (Kratos)?
The reason you can't use Skarlet or Kenshi online is because the beech you're playing hasn't downloaded them or the free compatibility packs.
The desynchronizations aren't caused by the alternates being selected, although i have had this happen to its probably just a coincidence, it would have lagged out after it started, i'd bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment