Saturday, February 25, 2012

Arkham city skin trade?

I have the batman sinestro corps skin, animated skin, and beyond skin. I want the year one skin, the 1970s skin and the dark knight returns skin (all for PS3). I also have every single Mortal Kombat DLC if u want that? If you're interested please add Batsy100 on the PlayStation Network. I only have one more copy of the animated skin so its very limited. The beyond skin and the sinestro skin I still have 4 copys so you'll be good on those. Thank You



PS: If u have the Robin Bundle or Nightwing Bundle I'll also trade you for those aswell, thank uArkham city skin trade?
ill trade robin for animated skin and beyond skin because robin has 3 skins and 1 map. i just want animated and beyond. if you have a problem with this or agree add me on psn. Futurecamo .

even if u have a problem still add me. we can work this out. thx

No comments:

Post a Comment