Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Anyone want to trade psn games, I got good games.?

Hi, I have been playing alot of games lately mostly killzone but It's getting old and Im really interested in burnout paradise.



What I want

- Midnight club dlc/cars

- Burnout Paradise

- Resistance 2 maps / 2 female skins

- I will accept other offers too



What Im willing to trade

-Infamous blades

-Killzone 2 both dlc packs

- Resistance 2 4 skins

- WARHAWK!!!!!! Full GAME!!!

-Ratchet and clank quest for booty

- Street fighter

-Tekken

-FF7

-mortal kombat

-rockband songs

-flower

-super stardust hd

-pixeljunk

- high velocity bowling

-cod 4 %26amp; waw all dlc

-GT5 prologue



I also have the uncharted 2 beta and u can have that, I really really want the things I listed



message me if you want to deal or add me my psn is SightHawk180, please have burnout : )Anyone want to trade psn games, I got good games.?
Ok so i have burnout (Downloaded of PSN) How do i know u wolnt screw me? PSN:Blackwiddow0418

No comments:

Post a Comment