Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can i use european DLC in my american account on the PS3?

Hi!



I just bought a Mortal Kombat Kollector's Edition from the UK and it comes with the Ermac and avatar DLC.

I have 2 accounts, one european and one north american, but i just use the north american one because all the trophies are in there.

I want to know, if i can log in with my european account, download the add-on and DLC, log back into my North American account and play it either online and offline.



Please help me!!Can i use european DLC in my american account on the PS3?
Its been a while since I've done stuff like that but think you can. I used to have a uk and japanes PSN ID I downloaded an played a bunch of stuff between my profiles like demos and DLGs but I've never done what your doing. Best guess is yes....Can i use european DLC in my american account on the PS3?
You cannot you can only put American DLC on an American account same with european because the currency is different and sony doesn't allow u to

No comments:

Post a Comment