Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Gamestop Pre-Order codes for xbox 360 trading?

I have several preorder codes from gamestop for xbox 360. I have the Mortal Kombat Klassic Skins (most of them) and the L.A. Noire DLC cases. I am willing to trade these for other codes or I am willing to give them to people that will play Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies or Team Deathmatch with me. Either way is fine. You can reply here or Send me a friend request or message on Xbox live about the Preorder codes. My Gamertag is "WhackedRush"Gamestop Pre-Order codes for xbox 360 trading?
Just add me, Wh1pL4sh L1ve. sorry im not online right now. Just add me at the moment. I like zombies aswell. lvl 27 highest round online. lvl 40 highest round solo. I had to kill myself cuz i was playing for so long that time.
  • minn kota
  • government auctions
  • round table pizza menu
  • burger shop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment