Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mortal Kombat 9 ALL classic costumes available where?

Some1 for the love of MK please tell me what is going on??? Lets say if I do not pre order from anywhere, does that Mean I have to BUY the classics costumes from DLC??? Or Are ALLL the classic fatality + character customes UNLOCKABLE IN THE GAME????



PLease Respond, some1 who knows this for sure !! Thanks



I hate amazon, but I'll guess i can pre order from best buy to get sub zero, also it seems unfair to pre order form different stores just to get one character classics.





I want ALL THE CLASSICS AND FATALITIES. Not just pre order from one place to get one person? Kinda lame.Mortal Kombat 9 ALL classic costumes available where?
I've heard that all costumes are in fact unlockable in game, plus in the hack of the demo there is coding for those costumes and fatalities. Ok, I'm not sure about the fatalities, but definitely the costumes. If not, I'm 99% certain that at some point, ONLY IF ITS NOT ALL READY ON THE DISC, they will be downloadable content. but they are probably on the disk (Yes, I know its usually spelled disc, but you know, in the spirit of Mortal Kombat). All the codes for the costumes and fatalities are for unlocking them without having to do anything. Don't worry, everyones worried about that. We'll find out in a week. HOLY CRAP IT COMES OUT IN A WEEK! Sorry, I'm excited too. Lets hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment