Saturday, February 25, 2012

How do you unlock all the kostumes in Mortal Kombat 9?

Hi. I'm trying to unlock all the alternate kostumes in Mortal Kombat 9, but have no idea where to start besides getting the ones in the krypt/the same ones you can get by beating the arcade ladder with a certain character. Can anyone help me? I hear that most characters have more then 1 alternate, especially Mileena. Can anyone help me, like give me a link to a website/guide, or if there's something short just post it, or do something? Also, I know this is something everyones been asking, but what is the deal with the klassic kostumes? Are they unlockable within the game, or are they going to be dlc? Or are they just Pre order exclusive? I don't really care about the classics as much, I got the ones I wanted, but I kind of want to recreate a klassic scorpion versus klassic Sub zero (though, unlike the challenge tower I think, I'd want to play as scorpion). Thanks to those of you who help me out.How do you unlock all the kostumes in Mortal Kombat 9?
This is how you get all the costumes:

2nd Alternate Costume (all characters) - Complete Arcade ladder or buy from Krypt

Retro Costume - Preorder only

Mileena's 3rd alternate costume - Complete 300th challenge

That's all that's in the game so far.How do you unlock all the kostumes in Mortal Kombat 9?
Try to complete those hidden fights in the game, may help you unlock some Mortal Kombat 9 classic costumes. Good luck! And I found an article that tell you 4 tips to get all costumes!

http://www.pubarticles.com/article-how-t鈥?/a>How do you unlock all the kostumes in Mortal Kombat 9?
Some of them might be preorder exclusive for now. That said, the game's been out for a day. I don't think ANYONE has figured out everything that can be unlocked in the Krypt yet.
http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/71鈥?/a>
  • traffic school
  • pop cap games
  • helly hansen
  • mcdonalds jobs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment