Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hi since I redeemed my new Mortal Kombat Online Pass,in my suppost to get a discount of the MK DLC?

Hi I bought MK since first day of release %26amp; it was brand new. I already redeemed the MK Online Pass card which it had inside of the MK game cased. Now my question is in my suppost to get like a discount on both DLC of "Skarlet-$4.99 %26amp; Klassic Skins Pack 1-$4.99"? Or is already automaticly discounted or in my misunderstood? Thank you.Hi since I redeemed my new Mortal Kombat Online Pass,in my suppost to get a discount of the MK DLC?
you don't get any discount for inputting the online pass that's just so you can play onlineHi since I redeemed my new Mortal Kombat Online Pass,in my suppost to get a discount of the MK DLC?
You don't get any discounts on the DLC with the pass. The pass is literally just to allow you to play online.
  • fashion week 2011
  • prentice hall textbooks
  • mini countryman
  • what is dna
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment