Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Your opinion on Rebecca Black's new song "My Moment"?

I think it's better than Friday in my opinion.

She also has balls to continue after releasing Friday, which had over 3 million dislikes, rofl.

Also, please be clear, not just "It sucks! Worst song ever! I'd prefer over 1000 Justin Biebers". Explain why it sucks and what needs to be improved.







BQ for Mortal Kombat fans: What do you think of Freddy Krueger as the final DLC in Mortal Kombat?











Note: I'm not a fan of her music.Your opinion on Rebecca Black's new song "My Moment"?
I'm in a constant dilemma about this. Mostly because she bought her fame, not through any hard work or extreme talent. She IS talented, she can sing (as she showed in the interview, WITHOUT Auto-tune of course) so I honestly believe she deserved a second chance after Friday which turned out so horrible thanks to Ark music factory and their stupid auto-tune addiction.

"My Moment" is WAY better than Friday, but I'm very, very disappointed with the lyrics. She's basically rubbing in the face of all her haters/critics how successful she is. And that's bad because like I said earlier she bought her fame, and she became famous mostly because Friday was SO bad.

She can't really take credit for her fame or act snobby about it. Like Charlie Sheen tweeted, people don't hate her because she's famous, she's famous because people hate her.

I feel disappointed because I thought she would come out with a good song. "My moment" is good and she sang well. But the lyrics are monstrously snobbish.

And I sincerely wish she would go more than 5 seconds without staring at the camera. It's all adding the snobby image.

Hope she does better next time or I'll give up, along with many other kinder people who had hope for her.Your opinion on Rebecca Black's new song "My Moment"?
I think that Rebecca Black's new song "My Moment" is better than her song "Friday". Her voice is OK...I'm not a fan of her music though. I think that in her songs she repeats the chorus and words too often. You know?Your opinion on Rebecca Black's new song "My Moment"?
She has no vocal talent. It makes me mad that anyone can be famous nowadays, while back in the day musicians had to actually be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment