Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hi is it worth buying Skarlet DLC for $4.99 for my Mortal Kombat?

Hi I saw this cool new fighter in YouTube %26amp; want to buy it but.....is $4.99? Is this figher worth $4.99? Thank you.



-I heard that theirs going to be only 3 fighters DLC thats it which is Skarlet,Kitaro, %26amp; the blind guy who I forgot his name.Hi is it worth buying Skarlet DLC for $4.99 for my Mortal Kombat?
Personally i thought she was. She is one of the most fun characters to use in my opinion, her combos are fairly simple, she has a very solid move list with two air projectiles, two ground projectiles, a teleport style move, and a dash/slide. She is all around a well rounded character and i think she is like A+ (2nd) tier.

Also the DLC fighters are Skarlet, Kenshi (the blind swordsman, July 5) Rain (July), and a mystery character who has yet to be announced for August.

No comments:

Post a Comment