Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hi should I trade both my "Mortal Kombat & Marvel vs Capcom 3" for "L.A.Noire & F.E.A.R. 3" for my 360?

Hi I grown up playing Mortal Kombat %26amp; I also even saw the darn MK movie when it was out in theaters in 1996. I believe the MK:Armageddon is better then the new Mortal Kombat because you have 60 fighters,MK mini racing kart/up to 4 players,Conquest Mode,play chest with MK style, %26amp; you could creat your own fighter just like you could creat your own player like in Mass Effect,Saint Row 2, %26amp; Fallout:New Vegas. Sure you get DLC but I'm not going to pay 400 Micro points-$4.99 for(Skarlet)". Are you serious for 1 fighter?



As for Marvel vs Capcom, dude I only played that game 5 times because it has less fighters,Short Storyline, %26amp; doesn't get my wow attention. Games are now becoming like music CD's that has 15 songs but you only like 5 or 6 songs.



I just know finish playing both "Portal 2 %26amp; Alice:Madness Return" %26amp; I enjoy it more then both "MK %26amp; MVC3" I really do wish that I want to love the games who suppost to be popular %26amp; this is why I want to be a gamer developer for other gamers could enjoy %26amp; that would be worth $60.Hi should I trade both my "Mortal Kombat %26amp; Marvel vs Capcom 3" for "L.A.Noire %26amp; F.E.A.R. 3" for my 360?
Well on the mortal kombat, for $15 you can buy all 4 characters.

On MK:Armageddon, i loved that game, but i still find myself playing MK9 more than Armageddon.

Armageddon has more characters, but most of the characters were brought into the game just then as a test to see if anyone liked them, and they didn't. They only brought back the most popular characters.

You can play online with tons of people.

You can play with 4 people locally, tag team.

Portal 2 sucks when you beat it, Fear 3 is an alright game, it didn't wow me too much.

MvC is terrible in my opinion.Hi should I trade both my "Mortal Kombat %26amp; Marvel vs Capcom 3" for "L.A.Noire %26amp; F.E.A.R. 3" for my 360?
Well L.A.Noire and fear 3 are good but try to look at other games aswell

No comments:

Post a Comment