Saturday, February 25, 2012

Mortal Kombat 9 Xbox 360: Cyborg Sub-Zero?

In the 360 version, my bro unlocked Cyborg Sub-Zero in his file, after he did we did versus mode but there's 2 Cyborg Sub-Zero panals, one that only 1st player can select, another that only 2nd player can select. I was expecting 3 characters instead but why did the MK developers put 2 panals for Cyborg Sub-Zero? It's the dumbest thing I've heard of, they're the exact same character. I heard it has something to do with DLC or something like that, but what is a DLC, I've never heard of the term and the instruction booklet I got is not helpful at all since it tells me nothing except saftey warnings. No trolling for those of you trolls, I want a real answer.Mortal Kombat 9 Xbox 360: Cyborg Sub-Zero?
DLC = Downloadable Content.

The slots are for DLC or rather characters that you'll be able to download later on. Since Cyber Sub-Zero is the only extra character that you have he appears in both slots. The Mortal Kombat developers have said that Kenshi and Skarlett will be available to buy in the future and if you buy them then those characters will be selecttable in the DLC slots. In the PS3 version, Kratos and CyberSubZero are in those spots. Let me know if I helped.
  • money games
  • virtual earth
  • tagalog translator
  • indian recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment