Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hi should I buy Boarderland,Battlefield 2,L4D 2 or Homefront?

Hi I have been playing Fallout:New Vegas,Bioshock 2,COD:Black Ops,Mortal Kombat, %26amp; Marvel vs Capcom 3 for a while without new DLC!!! Anyway, should I buy Borderland,Battlefield 2,L4D 2 or Homefront? I have points in Gamefly. Which means that they give me good discounts if I plan to buy it from them. Thanks.Hi should I buy Boarderland,Battlefield 2,L4D 2 or Homefront?
Homefront For Sure Or Bulletstorm.Hi should I buy Boarderland,Battlefield 2,L4D 2 or Homefront?
Well for good story lines and multiplayer you should probably go for Battlefield 2 (if it's Bad Company 2 you mean) because I've completed the story for that and the multiplayer is good.

But Homefront has got some pretty decent multiplayer but I've yet to complete the story (From what I've seen in the first 3 chapters it looks like it's going to be good).Hi should I buy Boarderland,Battlefield 2,L4D 2 or Homefront?
Battlefield 2? That game is kinda old. Did you meant Battlefield: Bad Company 2? If that's what you meant then you should get Battlefield: Bad Company 2 cause its got nice story line and the graphics and multiplayer are great! I haven't played Homefront so I don't know if it's good or not. Good luck!
Homefront

No comments:

Post a Comment