Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Does someone want to trade scorpion or sub zero 360 costume dlc code for my mileena dlc code?

ok i had this posted earlier today but for some reason it was taken down for violating or something? i'm not one of those stupid free dlc code sites or a scam so i hope this doesn't get taken down again.



I have a DLC code never been used for mileena classic costume in mortal kombat for the 360 and i'm asking to see if anyone would like to trade the dlc code for an unused Reptile or Sub-Zero dlc costume code. again i hope this doesnt get taken down again and let me know if your interested!Does someone want to trade scorpion or sub zero 360 costume dlc code for my mileena dlc code?
Try not to bother posting this kind of stuff. People scam you and etc. Pretty obvious.



I was also scoping your profile and you asked about how to customize your SE Stick artwork. I think I might be able to help you. And keep in mind. I said "I might" So no guarantees. I modded my TE stick with seimetsu buttons and a chun li artwork. Very nice stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment